my computer wont even let me use my usb ports i cant even access anything on my computer cause my usb ports wont let me use th

kiwi65

Commendable
May 28, 2016
my computer usb ports wont let me use any of them i plug in my keyboard an mouse an i cant even use them not even to access the control panel nothing happens i tried 4 different keyoards an mouses usb sticks portable hard drive nothing my computer just freezers on windows 10 i can not access anything on my computer cause icant use the usb ports

Solution
Now you got that out of system, can you tell us something that might help you

Is it a pc or a lap top? is it a brand name or custom? If brand name, what is make/model? If custom, what are the parts inside? namely the motherboard make/model

is this a new build or this problem just appeared out of nowhere?

if you know motherboard makers name, and your model, visit their web site and download latest motherboard drivers. Check the bios too

wonder if they work in safe mode

does anything work at start up? can you access bios? if mouse/kb don't work here either rest of this post won't be much use.

on another pc download this: windows media creation tool. That lets you make a bootable DVD or USB Windows 10 installer, your choice of...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Now you got that out of system, can you tell us something that might help you

Is it a pc or a lap top? is it a brand name or custom? If brand name, what is make/model? If custom, what are the parts inside? namely the motherboard make/model

is this a new build or this problem just appeared out of nowhere?

if you know motherboard makers name, and your model, visit their web site and download latest motherboard drivers. Check the bios too

wonder if they work in safe mode

does anything work at start up? can you access bios? if mouse/kb don't work here either rest of this post won't be much use.

on another pc download this: windows media creation tool. That lets you make a bootable DVD or USB Windows 10 installer, your choice of format. if you have DVD drive inside pc, try it. That bypasses need for USB

if you can access bios, change boot order so DVD or USB is first
boot from installer
on window after the language choices, select repair this pc, not install
select troubleshoot
select advanced
select start up options
select 1 of the 3 safe modes and pc will restart in safe mode.. do USB work here?? if so, its a driver problem.

Solution