Toms Hardware New Format

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago Tom's switched to a new format for the home page.

Is there a way to get the old format back?

The current format has all the main categories, storage, graphics, virtual reality with the top news for each.

The old format had 20 or so of the latest news with an arrow to see up to 4 pages back.

Solution
sorry, it works for me.

new format is really not bad. just go to the forum hoe page to see the new threads if you want a bunch more. feedback is being used and they should be expanding the forum feed and putting back the 4 pages you used to get. just takes time to roll it out and then collect input and finally change things.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
sorry, it works for me.

new format is really not bad. just go to the forum hoe page to see the new threads if you want a bunch more. feedback is being used and they should be expanding the forum feed and putting back the 4 pages you used to get. just takes time to roll it out and then collect input and finally change things.

Solution

jtmunn

Honorable
Mar 14, 2012
The URL for the "current" page is not working for me either (http://www.tomshardware.com/#v=current) just keeps taking me to the #v=beta page. Any way around this?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
not that i have found. if the #current link does not work, then you are stuck with the beta page. it will eventually be permanent after another round of changes based on feedback. then on to the forum home page and finally the forum gets redone.

will be slow coming but in the end a lot of needed updates and changes will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.