HDMI out from gpu getting no signal detected on 4k hdtv. However, HDMI out from motherboard is working fine.

ThatDudeJake94

Commendable
May 29, 2016
Hello all. This is my first gaming pc setup I have ever owned. I bought a pre-built Syber Vapor Pro from cyberpower pc. Long-story short the computer is great and I can get HDMI out signal from my motherboard to my hdtv with no problems. However, when trying to run HDMI out from my gtx 950 superclocked graphics card it keeps saying no signal detected on my tv. The system itself is natively running on Intel HD graphics 530 I'm assuming because it is only detecting the motherboard. I have no way to even find out if my computer has the graphics card in it aside from taking the case off. I have tried everything but that because I still can't figure out how to remove the case (there is no instruction manual provided) and this is proving to be quite for difficult for a first-time gaming pc owner. I have tried to manually install the latest nvidia drivers for my graphics card but it keeps saying that no compatible hardware was detected when I try to install it. I have contacted cyberpower pc tech support on multiple occasions but I have only had one response to my inquiry about receiving a wrong item to which the representative suggested I get in contact with tech support about this issue but alas no responses yet. Any ideas why this is occurring and how I could potentially solve this? Thank you in advance.