Trouble with windows 10 stuck at logo screen

thatlemon2648

Reputable
May 11, 2015
Hey guys, so ive been having this problem for about 3 days now and its soooo frustrating now! So when i try to start up my computer now it gets stuck on the blue windows logo with the loading dots. But before this it wouldnt shut down so i held down the power button on my case to turn it off and now it gets stuck on the loading windows thing. I have tried to do a automatic repair but it says it cant repair it. And sometimes it will boot in to windows but Now it wont.
Ive tried using my windows 10 usb stuck but it seems to be loading slowly aswell.

Specs are:
Intel core i3 4160
Asus gtx 750 ti
8 gigs or ram
1tb hdd (i have 2 of them)
Asrock h97m anniversary motherboard
And a 520 watts psu
Windows 10

Solution
Ok guys, after about a week and a half i fixed it. I tried to reset and restore none of those worked. Like i mentioned i have 2 Hdds one was my primary and the other for storage, my primary one had windows on it and the other one didnt. So i disconnected the drive with windows 10 and installed windows 10 on my secondary one. Now it works perfectly like it use to, i think i will just wipe my first hard drive and install it again.
Thanks to everyone who put their time into this.

thatlemon2648

Reputable
May 11, 2015

Ok but i cant if i use the usb stick it gets stuck on a purple screen after windows logo loads it gets stuck on it with a cursor

Also when it tries to repair itself saying prepairing automatic repair it then goes to a black screen after loading and it has a a mouse cursor i can move it around but nothing on the page

[video="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoc6YHt9pHg"][/video]

Colif

Win 11 Master
lets try to get to advanced start up

I would suggest to use the win 10 installer to get here but you say it doesn't work... which is odd.

start pc, when it gets to the blue logo screen, hit the reset button on your pc. Do this cycle about 3 times and it will go into auto repair and then hopefully load a blue menu

if you get blue menu, select reset this pc (this reinstalls windows 10)
you can keep files and settings, or wipe it all
after you choose, win 10 should save some files and then restart pc to reinstall itself.

hopefully that fixes it.

thatlemon2648

Reputable
May 11, 2015
Ok guys, after about a week and a half i fixed it. I tried to reset and restore none of those worked. Like i mentioned i have 2 Hdds one was my primary and the other for storage, my primary one had windows on it and the other one didnt. So i disconnected the drive with windows 10 and installed windows 10 on my secondary one. Now it works perfectly like it use to, i think i will just wipe my first hard drive and install it again.
Thanks to everyone who put their time into this.

Solution