White line on my LCD Monitor Screen....please suggest any solution

Siddharth Maurya

Reputable
Apr 2, 2015
My Computer is working very well, even my LCD monitor displays all things without any problem. But after 5-10 minutes from startup of PC I see a blinking horizontal white line at the bottom of my screen and after some time it becomes a permanent white line at the bottom of my screen, and it looks very annoying to me..so tell me if I can get rid of this.

I have LG 20" inches lcd monitor (Model No. W2043C)

I think there is no problem with my GPU as when I disconnected my D-SUB cable it shows "NO SIGNAL" message on my screen and there was still same white line at the bottom of the screen.

is a monitor issue for certain being you disconnected the video cable but still have that line on the screen. as that monitor appears to use a regular power cord not a power adapter means there is 2 boards in that monitor, a power board & a video controller board, I think the video controller board is causing the problem. how technical are you?

Siddharth Maurya

Reputable
Apr 2, 2015

Not much technical.... can play with some softwares, but that depends on the problem....can you tell me if there any solution to this? I'll try if I can.

Update: Ooops...you told me about power cord...now I remember, power cord of my PSU unit and of my Monitor looks same so may be they got replaced...so now I'll replace them again...and I'll tell you if It worked or not.

Update 2: it didn't work.. :(