Windows 10 asks for sign in every time i turn on my PC

arjan1999

Reputable
Aug 2, 2015
Hello, My PC has Windows 10 an it always asks me to sign in every time I run my PC. Actually, before this problem I tried to sign in with a local account instead of my Microsoft account and the I again tried to sign in with my Microsoft account. but somewhere along the process they asked me to enter my password for my previous signed in account (I think they were talking about my local account with which I was signed in previously but it had no password) but I was clueless so i entered my Microsoft password but they said it was wrong. After it I managed to sign in with my Microsoft account but there was a option in the sign in settings to verify this account and I verified my account and everything returned to normal except on thing. Every time I turn on my PC it asks me to sign in but I have already selected "never" for require sign in in the settings. Please give some suggestions to solve this problem. Also, my numlock is not turned on isn't turned on whenever I turn on my PC, but previously it was not the case.