No display anymore HELP

EcLiiPseHD1

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
Hello,

I have an argument question, I have a z97 gaming mother board with a R9 390 series Graphic card into it, it worked perfectly untill 2night, I plugged an extra memory disk in, and took the graphic card out to reach ot better, eventually plugged everything back in, and viola... No display, all lights are on and the motherboards lights aswell... but the TV says No HDMI signal found and it is plugged into my pc and TV... and the lights are on aswell on the Graphic card... the only thing is that the fans are not spinning... its the only comp in de house, can someone help meeeh :/

Yes... doing this from my phone

Themastererr

Respectable
May 22, 2016
Please make sure both PCI power connectors are firmly in place. You can try unplugging the display and plugging it to either a different port or use a different display to try and get it active.

If it's the P.C itself not booting there's a chance you just need a CMOS reset after installing new RAM. Follow this procedure to do it. Don't skip any steps.

-Unplug Power, LAN, and monitor cables
-Flick power supply switch, Press power button to discharge system
-Remove motherboard battery
-Located CMOS clear jumper labeled J_BAT. It's beside the battery or bottom right corner of motherboard. It's two pins sticking up from motherboard
-Touch these two pins with a metal screw-driver so they are grounding each other together for 5 seconds.
-Put battery back in and boot.

Good luck.

EcLiiPseHD1

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
I did exactly as you told me to... sadly enough it didnt gave me an results. :,(

Still says no signal... if I only knew what the problem was... i aint sure if its my motherboard.. kr graphic card... processor cant be the problem boight a i5 4790k last week

Hope to get another solution

Themastererr

Respectable
May 22, 2016
Ok. how about removing all memory except one closest to CPU and booting. Does it boot?

If it does, try switching around the memory to a configuration that works.

This CPU has onboard graphics, so why don't you try plugging display into the motherboard HDMI and seeing if the display is coming out of there. If it is you will have to switch it after.

Check BIOS settings for onboard graphic settings too.

EcLiiPseHD1

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
I didnt mean changin RAM memory just plugged in an extra Hard Disk... still not working, tried putting it on the motherboard HDMI output... even from there i dont get display

EcLiiPseHD1

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016

Sadly... no didnt make a differents... how come all the lights are still on then :(

Themastererr

Respectable
May 22, 2016
It's because the system is probably still O.k the display is just missing somehow.

Now you must use the process of elimination. Take out the GPU all together and see if your onboard graphics will allow you to get display.

Yes. It is possible you damaged your motherboard, but I don't like to give up quickly. Sometime's it's the simplest thing. Sometime's something just needs to be taken in and out again to make a better connection.

I never give up, I will take the P.C right out of the case and boot it on a table before I say something is broken. For all you know the case could be shorting the motherboard.

EcLiiPseHD1

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
Owkey, took out the GPU... plugged in motherboard HDMI output... still no display... the audio boost in the motherboard is lit up tho... so there is some connection in there i hope