Low profile graphic card for 3 monitors with Display Port, VGA and DVI?

Ichisuke

Honorable
Sep 10, 2015
Hi there! I've got an MS-Tech CA-011 case. I can only use a low profile graphic card in this case. I need to use 3 monitors. I've already bought the monitors because I've thought that I could use them with intel 4600 that comes with the haswell cpu but I was wrong. So now I have 3 same LG monitors and they have 1 x DVI, VGA and Display Port.... I've looked for a card that could have 2 DVI and a Display Port or a VGA and that can handle 3 monitors but I'm not able to find one. I don't need AMD or Nvidia. It's just for 2d desktop environment. Can you help me? :(

There isn't too much around that isn't Nvidia or AMD these days.
Matrox still makes workstation cards I think.

Something like this would be good:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125680

If you can find a lower end Nvidia card with three outputs, most of them support three displays. The GTX 750 Ti is the lowest model that supports DisplayPort.
AMD cards are ok too. The Radeon R7 250X and higher models support three displays if they have the right connectors.

Ichisuke

Honorable
Sep 10, 2015

Wait.... so can I just use some hdmi to dvi passive adapters? Since the monitors don't have hdmi.
For Nvidia or AMD I meant that I don't mind which one I've got to use eventually. The problem is that the monitors have "only" 1 DVI 1 VGA and 1 DP connector. So I'm stuck at what video card to choose and if I need external adapters to achieve what I want.
If I buy that 750 I can connect one monitor with DP, one with DVI and the other with and HDMI->DVI adapter?

That's right. HDMI and DVI-D are compatible up to 1920x1080 at 60 Hz. You just need a passive adapter, or simply a HDMI to DVI cable.