Windows won't boot because of graphics drivers. Can't boot from usb recovery media.

thedogzebra

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016
I had just gotten my new power supply so I could finally use my r7 360 and after hours of gaming I restarted and when it tried to boot back up it blue screened over and over again with graphics card drivers errors while trying to automatic repair and not trying to. I unplugged my graphics card as I have an APU that I was using to game before thinking it might disable the faulty drivers but no, after I removed the card once and tried to boot it only gave me worse blue screens like "critical initialization error". So I decided to do a fresh install of Windows, the only problem is that whenever I try to boot to the usb using my bios boot priorities it gives me a "please insert proper boot drive or insert boot media" error . This happened whenever I tried to boot directly to my ssd as well but I had to select the windows boot manager with my ssds name after it for it to boot before this whole thing started. So I can't boot into Windows and I can't boot from a usb. If I can figure out how to get rid of the insert proper thing then I can get a fresh install and fix the driver problem so that is my problem.