Hi Everyone,

I just purchased a new PC, specs are as follows:

i7 6700k 4.0ghz
32gb dd4 ram
480gb SSD
1TB HDD
Nvidia GeForce 1080 8gb
Air Cooled

(Nothing overclocked yet .. but that's for another thread :p )

.....So I'm considering purchasing a new monitor. My current Monitor setup is as follows:

Samsung LS27D590P (27" 1080p monitor that I first purchased with my old computer)
Samsung U28D590D (28" 4K monitor I purchased after that to use in a dual monitor setup) - I believe the refresh rate is 60Hz

... So here's my situation. I Initially purchased dual monitors because I play online poker and needed a dual setup. So when I went in to buy the 2nd monitor which was initially going to be the same 1080p monitor to match my existing monitor, I saw the 4k monitor and thought it looked a lot better than what I had so I purchased it. (To my dismay, due to the difference in resolution .. the mouse would move faster on one monitor than the other, and the text would be so small on the 4k monitor compared to the 1080p monitor, which as been giving me headaches since I've gotten this setup ever since LOL)

So now that I got this beast of a computer, I am trying to get back into PC gaming. I'll still be playing poker online, and now I'm considering getting a tri monitor setup. Seeing as I already have the 28" 4k and the 27" 1080p I'm going to keep them as the left and right displays in my setup, and want to get a new monitor to be the center of my computer experience. Center monitor will be my main display for gaming as well as playing multiple poker tables.

Also, I will most likely sell the 1080p monitor and purchase another 28" samsung 4k monitor just so both the left and right displays are symetrical (or should l sell the 4k monitor and purchase another 1080 one to match the outter display. (what do you recommend)?

So now .. the last dilemna is to either get a 4k center gaming monitor or 1440p center gaming monitor. I've been told by many that:
a) Higher refresh rate is best to look for
b) IPS panel is best to look for
c) 1440p is better at this moment for gaming vs 4k ??? not sure why

(Note: whatever center monitor I end up buying will be my main browsing display as well .. however if you recommend me getting something else that will be best for gaming and not browsing, I have no problem doing that and using one of the outter display for normal internet browsing)

I saw one monitor online (Acer Predator x34 curved display which is 21:9, but not 144Hz+ .. so I'm not sure if there is something better I should be looking at)

If anyone could help point me in the right direction that would be amazing. I"m sorry for making this so long lol .. I just want to make sure I make the right decision.

Thanks for you time!!! :)