inno3d videocard GT710 cannot start windows xp x64/windows 7 on asus M2R32-MVP mobo

Moon__bind

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
i used to have geforce 8500GT running on M2R32 motherboard;

it once crashed due to overheating and stopped loading nvidia drivers but was only capable to support standard vga video adapter driver;

when trying to install an inno3d GT710 video-card, it starts fine, can display bios, but when it should start loading windows - the screen goes black - just before the login would have to appear;

during repeated installation of windows for test on another hdd, it can display through whole process with a good quality picture, no hint of malfunction, but when it's time to reboot and start windows, the screen goes dark just before windows loading should appear;

Moon__bind

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
thanks for the input, i appreciate!

but then this happens:
now, i can get to password prompt, already i see that the graphics is weird, enter windows and it can only display 4-bit system video - it does not even show any adapter info in screen properties - only word "system"

what do you think is it that video card can't initialize it's core graphics engine, maybe; it is so sad - i just purchased it before weekend and, come monday, i have to return it to warranty service :( or is it my motherboard [i checked that my PSU is 350W which is enough by specs, and my pci-e slots are operational, cause i borrowed an old X800 GTO Radeon Pci-e video card, which works fine]

i would like you to share your insight, so i can decide on best action...

Moon__bind

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
i was angry and desperate, if only i had done some research beforehand, eh; now what - bring it in to the warranty service? i guess best?

out of shop, it comes with it's own special version driver, but there's also a choice on nvidia; problem is, i could not get her to show me a proper picture at all in the first place ...; i've done dozens of installs and expect the videocard to act in a proper manner, picking up at least standard svga video drivers when first start; but this, like fails to activate to even that stage :(