New LED Monitor Color Is Off?

Jowwy07

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
So i bought a new monitor today for my PC, and i'm trying it right now on my Laptop
But i notice that the color in my laptop screen and my new monitor is difference
Laptop:
IMG_20160612_162049.jpg

New Monitor:
IMG_20160612_162101.jpg

So is my new monitor already broken?

Solution
Colour calibration is hard. Getting two different monitors to look the same usually takes tools, even if straight from the factory.

Both are probably not correctly calibrated, but from my experience older monitors and laptops tend to be worse. I'd say your laptop is probably further from correct than the new screen.
Colour calibration is hard. Getting two different monitors to look the same usually takes tools, even if straight from the factory.

Both are probably not correctly calibrated, but from my experience older monitors and laptops tend to be worse. I'd say your laptop is probably further from correct than the new screen.

Solution
its just difference in settings. most likely its a difference in the color temperature setting.
on your monitor bring up the settings find the color temp settings and change it to a higher number which will bring it closer to the white/blue look then the white/red look it has now. you might have to fiddle with other settings to make more fine adjustments after that to get them to look the same.

more info that will help
http://www.eizoglobal.com/library/basics/color_temperature_on_an_LCD_monitor/

Jowwy07

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016

i can't find the button, it seems very weird in my eyes, youtube template become all white, and weird