Acer Monitors??? Are they good?

Fritchard

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2015
I need a new monitor for my PC and I want one with G-Sync. I am currently looking at the Acer Predator XB241H 1080p monitor. My only issue is that it hardly has any reviews and is so new I am kind of scared to purchase it. I couldn't imagine a Predator series monitor being bad, but I just want to know if anyone has any suggestions on whether I should be safe or not making the purchase. Maybe the same panel is used in a more popular monitor. Thanks and all help is appreciated!

Solution
If you really want a comprehensive review of a monitor look for it on TFT Central. As far Acer - i have a X34 Predator and love it. A few quirks here and there but a solid monitor. I presume that the XB241H is of the same quality.

arossetti

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
If you really want a comprehensive review of a monitor look for it on TFT Central. As far Acer - i have a X34 Predator and love it. A few quirks here and there but a solid monitor. I presume that the XB241H is of the same quality.

Solution

Fritchard

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2015
They don't have any of the monitors I am looking at on the site...I would love your monitor I just can't fork up the money for it.