Different Errors, Clock_Watchdog_timeout And Driver_IRQL_not_Less_or_equal

twytchsantana

Commendable
Jun 14, 2016
I have a AMD fx 8350 Quad core
2 GTX 960's(4GB) (SLI'd)
32 GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM
Every time i boot up my Computer it crashes at least once, and if i begin to record or stream it crashes at least once yet again. happened for about two weeks now, please let me know if there is any other information or files i need to attach.

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that I suggested to others that may help.
- First is to run Windows Update and install all the update available.
- Once done, do run SFC Scanner.
- Search for Command Prompt, right click on it and select Run as Administrator.
- Once open, type sfc/scannow then press Enter. While until it finish the scan and see if it will solve the issue or not.
- If these steps will not work, proceed with doing a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Nvidia graphics driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to Nvidia.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed then test it again.
- If the same problem will persist, do also run a memory test just to make sure everything is working properly.
- Do also try installing the latest BIOS version.

twytchsantana

Commendable
Jun 14, 2016
Hey! Sorry for the Extreme Delay i don't have much time to mess around with things but I tried all steps here it comes up with no problems and still i'm crashing just yesterday i was trying to buy stuff from the steam store and i crashed 5 times in 10 minutes

Colif

Win 11 Master