Hi,

I have BSOD yesterday and today.

BSOD Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

With BlueScreenView, files are in red :

halmacpi.dll
iaStorA.sys
ntoskrnl.exe
storport.sys

I'm on Windows 10 since 3 months and all was OK until yesterday.

Thanks in advance for your help !

Solution
put your memory dumps from c:\windows\minidump directory on a cloud server like microsoft onedrive, share the files for public access and post a link.
Otherwise, you should update your sata drivers from your motherboard vendor's website. I would also update the BIOS if it is really out of date.

I would also run a virus scan, some malware will infect storport.sys.
You can also, run cmd.exe as an adming ( windows key+x, then type a)
then run
sfc.exe /scannow
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

this will attempt to fix any corrupted windows files.

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
This is due to a Windows Update/Driver Update. Fortunately it's a very easy fix. You just need to log in to Safe Mode and uninstall the affected driver or Windows Update. If it's a driver, the BSOD would specify which driver it is. Windows Update would be the latest one. Prioritize uninstalling the driver as it's more likely a driver over a Windows Update.

If you can't find the driver or update to uninstall, I'd recommend re-formatting the machine and start backing up your data with a disk imager (Macrium Reflect Free) or a snapshot tool (Rollback Rx)

put your memory dumps from c:\windows\minidump directory on a cloud server like microsoft onedrive, share the files for public access and post a link.
Otherwise, you should update your sata drivers from your motherboard vendor's website. I would also update the BIOS if it is really out of date.

I would also run a virus scan, some malware will infect storport.sys.
You can also, run cmd.exe as an adming ( windows key+x, then type a)
then run
sfc.exe /scannow
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

this will attempt to fix any corrupted windows files.

Solution