IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error in Windows 10 on Startup

Solution
I could not read any of the three memory dumps with the windows debugger. The debugger thinks they are corrupted.

- I would update your motherboard SATA chipset drivers and your CPU chipset drivers from your motherboard vendors website.
- you might change the location of where your memory dumps will be stored (different drive if you are having drive problems)
- you might put your drive data cable on a different SATA port or different SATA controller. most system now have two controllers. one supported by the CPU (slower one) and one supported by a external chip on the motherboard. The cpu supported one is most likely to work correctly.
I could not read any of the three memory dumps with the windows debugger. The debugger thinks they are corrupted.

- I would update your motherboard SATA chipset drivers and your CPU chipset drivers from your motherboard vendors website.
- you might change the location of where your memory dumps will be stored (different drive if you are having drive problems)
- you might put your drive data cable on a different SATA port or different SATA controller. most system now have two controllers. one supported by the CPU (slower one) and one supported by a external chip on the motherboard. The cpu supported one is most likely to work correctly.

Solution