Lenovo laptop won't turn on after BSOD

ipsylon

Commendable
Jun 24, 2016
So recently my Lenovo laptop won't turn on after crashing to a bluescreen. I think the STOP code was "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION".

Is there any way to fix this problem?
My Lenovo one year warranty ran out so I'm screwed.

Here is the video for clarification. https://youtu.be/Dou7cGvE1rY

The laptop is an ideapad and it has 256GB of storage and a 60hz monitor. I think it has Intel Celeron.

Solution
well, maybe disconnect the power cord, remove battery (if you can), then attempt to power on 10 times in a row, then press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds and release. then put the battery back in (if you took it out) plug in the main power and attempt to power back up.
Boot from an install or repair disc and try doing a repair. If that doesn't work, it will be time to reset to factory settings per the user guide instructions. Of course if you have a full system backup, you could restore from that and be back up and running in under an hour.

Good luck.

well, maybe disconnect the power cord, remove battery (if you can), then attempt to power on 10 times in a row, then press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds and release. then put the battery back in (if you took it out) plug in the main power and attempt to power back up.

Solution