Best 144hz 1ms G-Sync - monitor for the price?

robbob_70

Honorable
Sep 16, 2012
Hi, i'm looking into a g-sync screen as i am ruining my eyes.
I game a lot, and the current monitor i use is giving me eye strain. It also makes me feel nauseous.
even reading text outside of game on the screen makes me feel a bit sick.

I'd like to get a G-sync monitor with a 1ms response time.

I have ~£350 to spend, so it looks like the best specs i can get are: LED panel, 1080p :(
I was hoping to be able to finally move up to quad-hd,,,, but hey....
Could someone help me choose the best monitor for that price?
thankyou,
R

Solution
lots of acer XB270's on ebay and amazon refurb or used for what you are paying. They are gsync IPS and TN panels with 2-4ms response time (nothing under 15ms loses frames), make sure you check model numbers to see which panel is which, but most people post whether or not they are gsync or freesync variants. They are also all 2560x1440. Tom's has also reviewed all of those panels and they are among the best in the world currently.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
lots of acer XB270's on ebay and amazon refurb or used for what you are paying. They are gsync IPS and TN panels with 2-4ms response time (nothing under 15ms loses frames), make sure you check model numbers to see which panel is which, but most people post whether or not they are gsync or freesync variants. They are also all 2560x1440. Tom's has also reviewed all of those panels and they are among the best in the world currently.

Solution