KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA BSODs

Xuropa

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016
Hello,

I was working on my PC yesterday, when everything froze and my PC shut down. After I tried restarting it, all I keep getting are BSODs with 3 errors I put in the topic:

• KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

It's always either of those, randomly. One time it's KMODE and the other time is IRQL. I sometimes also get the PAGE FAULT. I have literally no idea what happened. I tried reinserting the RAM, running with only one RAM, disconnecting all the hard drives and it still keeps happening. I can only go to BIOS right now, after I get the Windows logo loading screen it crashes and throws those errors. I even wanted to reinstall the system, but even after disconnecting all the hard drives and putting in a pendrive I created using Windows Media Creation Tool, it still crashes and gives me the same errors when I try to boot with the pendrive.

The only thing I can think of is that I have been getting occasional black screens recently, they usually lasted a few seconds, and Windows kept displaying notifications that the "graphics driver" stopped working. Maybe what I'm experiencing currently is caused by this, but I have no clue on how I can fix this.

Please help! I really need my PC back.

Thank you.