[WTB] Cooler Master HAF 912 Windowed Side Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

amcnult2

Commendable
May 29, 2016
I'm looking for a side panel that is either windowed or transparent and can fit my HAF 912 case. I'd prefer it have the mounts for the side fan if it is a custom job, but at this point, I'm not super picky.

I live in FL, US. Starting offer around $35, plus shipping.

Thank you very much :)

Solution

Yes I can confirm the CM 690 III side panel does fit the HAF 912. I apologize the photos do not include a graphics card because I have yet to receive it. Trust me when I say the PC looks way better in person although I hope these photos help.

Photos
Video

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

Would you pass on those reviews and description that says that it is compatible, please?

Hasanfaizan09

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

Yes I can confirm the CM 690 III side panel does fit the HAF 912. I apologize the photos do not include a graphics card because I have yet to receive it. Trust me when I say the PC looks way better in person although I hope these photos help.

Photos
Video

Solution

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Thank you Hasanfaizan09. Great photos and video. Looks like you've found the solution for a HAF 912 windowed side panel.

Odd that the CM folks didn't pass that on to me when I contacted them. In the CM 690 III side panel product description, it even says compatible with HAF 912.

Status
Not open for further replies.