Font trace when scrolling

Solution
It's likely not a driver issue... Try RMA one more time. If it still happens at that point, then you'll just have to accept that the tracing is a defect in all cards of that model.
It may be your monitor... I used to have an old monitor that had a slow response time and dark colors would leave a trace as they moved across the screen.

Another suspect may be the graphics card. If you have a graphics card, have you overclocked it? If so, try undoing the overclock and see what happens.

lukaz lukas

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013

The monitor is couple months old, its acer k222hql

My gpu is r9 390 8gb which is overclocked but I dont really want touch it, as it may void my warranty

Is it overclocked by factory or did you do it yourself? If you overclocked it yourself, try setting it back to the way it was when you got it. Keep in mind that you don't have to physically touch the card to overclock or underclock it.

Also, TN monitors usually don't do this, I no longer suspect the monitor.

lukaz lukas

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013

Its factory overclocked, what I mean by not touching is, I rather not downclock I would just try get a RMA for different gpu because I am experiencing many issues with r9 390 and I would rather ask for gtx 970 if that would even be possible

This current gpu is actually new replacement for previous r9 390 which was faulty

Also a week ago while playing battlefront I had seen some artifacts, it was very rare and only on some objects, I contacted the store where I bought it from and they advised me that this is bad driver issues and that I should reinstall it which I already done. Maybe the issues was caused from reinstalling the drivers?

lukaz lukas

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013

I think it will be difficult to get 2nd RMA, I will have to try

Thank you for your help.