My laptop has just had the blue screen of death and won't turn on anyone can help me plz

Sarah_41

Commendable
Jul 3, 2016
My laptop was working fine then came up with blue screen of death turned itself off and won't restart anyone can help me plz it's my daughters she gonna be devastated :(

Solution
G

LOL xd
try to sell your old and broken PC on the internet, you might recover like 100 bucks or something with it, don't know where you live.
anyway, gl with your new PC, stay friendly. peace
G

give it to the IT guy, he will correct that, I think it's errors on the HDD and you can't correct it at home without some specialized program to do that. if you give it to the IT guy, he will check your HDD health and reinstall windows, probably in the same day, so your daughter won't be a long time waiting for the PC.

G

ok, good. when it's done, ask him what was the problem and put it here as a comment, so I can see if I was right about being errors :)

Sarah_41

Commendable
Jul 3, 2016

G

but did the ITg told you something more "specific"? because with graphics can happen a million issues and each issue has a solution... can you tell something more about it? what are the ITg thoughts?

Sarah_41

Commendable
Jul 3, 2016

Sarah_41

Commendable
Jul 3, 2016
He just said it was the graphics board and that he had 3 in with same problem within a week going to pic it up in the morning but will get a more detailed explanation and keep you updated, I might even get a second opinion? :/

G

I don't even know why I am the only one answering at your thread.. anyway, maybe he can sort the problem out, let's wait and see. if he says it's all about your graphic card, than I'm afraid I can't try to help you anymore, since my knowledge about graphics cards is = null xd.

Sarah_41

Commendable
Jul 3, 2016

G

well, hope you don't have more problems with it next 5 years at least!

Sarah_41

Commendable
Jul 3, 2016

G

LOL xd
try to sell your old and broken PC on the internet, you might recover like 100 bucks or something with it, don't know where you live.
anyway, gl with your new PC, stay friendly. peace

Solution

TRENDING THREADS