Documents from my desktop disappeared.

KrushoTheMuffin

Reputable
Sep 30, 2015
Hello,
I have a problem with my documents and I hope you can help me solve it. Yesterday i was playing games on my PC and i Alt+Tab, but it would not get back up. So i restarted my computer and almost all of my desktop documents disappeared. I located them on File Explorer, but when I try to open it it says that the computer can not find the location. The funny thing is that the picture that is on my background is still there even though it was saved in one of the folders i can not locate.
Thank you for you're help.

Solution
In Windows 10 it's turned off by default, so it sounds like you don't have one. You can turn it on in the System applet of the Control Panel. If you don't have that or a backup, you've been shown by the school of hard knocks why they're so essential, they've saved me from more problems than I could ever begin to count.
In Windows 10 it's turned off by default, so it sounds like you don't have one. You can turn it on in the System applet of the Control Panel. If you don't have that or a backup, you've been shown by the school of hard knocks why they're so essential, they've saved me from more problems than I could ever begin to count.

Solution