New PC - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL repeating error on win10 - dmp file included

Solution
overall, I am not certain of the cause of the problem. A minidump does not keep the internal logs or the stack traces of all of the drivers. to read them you have to change the memory dump type to kernel memory dump and provide c:\windows\memory.dmp file on the next bugcheck. I suspect the older driver mainly because usb related drivers before 12012 are not likely to work because of the changes that were made to the specs in 2012, usb 3 driver before 2013 tend to be broken for the same reason.

generally a 2011 usb driver just would not work on a 2015 bios which would have the usb 2.x and 3.x specification updates.
(it might work on the usb 2. ports if you turn off bios usb extensions (maybe))

-------------
I am also trying to...

Electrokid

Honorable
Oct 18, 2015
I think you have a driver issue i had this error a few times and have no idea if it will occur again but since your said i driver first i suggest running who crashed and place the dump file here

the debugger indicates a unknown image tried to access memory address zero
not very useful.
you might want to remove your overclocking software and see if it is related to your problem.
RTCore64.sys

you might want to try and update your mouse driver:
Asus ROG Laser Gaming Mouse
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\PXGX112.sys Fri Jul 22 01:10:37 2011
it is pretty old.

I will be back in a hour or two, maybe i can think of something to debug this problem

phemark

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
I overclocked CPU in BIOS, and RAM too (using XMP profile).
GPU overclock was done using afterburner.

I have just updated mouse drivers to 2013 (win8 ones, as it quite an old mouse) - is there a way to know if that was definitely a cause of errors?

Thanks for looking into this

overall, I am not certain of the cause of the problem. A minidump does not keep the internal logs or the stack traces of all of the drivers. to read them you have to change the memory dump type to kernel memory dump and provide c:\windows\memory.dmp file on the next bugcheck. I suspect the older driver mainly because usb related drivers before 12012 are not likely to work because of the changes that were made to the specs in 2012, usb 3 driver before 2013 tend to be broken for the same reason.

generally a 2011 usb driver just would not work on a 2015 bios which would have the usb 2.x and 3.x specification updates.
(it might work on the usb 2. ports if you turn off bios usb extensions (maybe))

-------------
I am also trying to figure out why you have this driver loaded:
amdkmafd.sys
AMD Audio Bus Lower Filter

you might just unload afterburner software until you get the system running ok.

you have a intel cpu, and I don't see any amd graphic drivers loaded. I think it is part of the audio support for a amd graphics card.

-------
looking at your driver list you also have a old asus probe utility running out of a wow subsystem. It could be causing problems.
: Asus PCProbe Utility
\SystemRoot\SysWow64\drivers\AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 02:54:47 2012

there is also something strange going on with your
e1d65x64.sys (Intel Pro/1000 Network Adapter driver)
iqvw64e.sys (intel Network Adapter Diagnostic Driver)

basically the details are just not in the memory dump.

basically it said that it executed code from memory location zero and it tried to access memory location zero
all the registers were set to zero

the cpu did not look like it was running overclocked at the time (at least not in bios)
and the memory CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 at 3200MHz (Corsair) could be correct.
I can not if the timings are set correctly or if the voltage is correct but it does support that clock rate.

it is like the system tried to run something and the code was all zeros

Solution

phemark

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
I will try to reinstall your mentioned drivers, but I just installed them last week from Asus website (their mobo).

As with regards to logging kernel memory dump - how do I enable that?