NO SOFTWARE INSTALLED but still PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR!

Leon_13

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
Hello guys,

i never ask the forum since i always come up with a solution or find a solution on the internet when i have a problem with my pc. i had no problems whatsoever and all of the sudden when i came home my desktop was frozen and i wasn't able to do anything so i thought lets just restart right. well here the nightmare started. preparing automatic repair... again and again and sometimes even a BSOD after Preparing automatic repair was gone. then my whole pc started to get crazy i wasn't able to get any signal from my monitor or couldn't get my pc running it would just shut down.. so i fixed all that and i formatted my ssd which had windows 10. so i'm here with my bootable usb which works but when i try to boot up my pc it just says "preparing automatic repair" LIKE WHAT? I HAVE NO SOFTWARE INSTALLED HOW THE FK IS THAT POSSIBLE?
so even when i try to install windows 10 or 7 (i tried both) from my usb it just says preparing automatic repair which is crazy so basicly my pc is useless i feel like. and i felt like i tried everything like resetting BIOS etc.

Please help as quick as you can.

You probably need to tell the install to format the partition you're trying to install to. It's obviously seeing a corrupt system on the drive and trying to repair it. Format it and the problem will go away. Just make sure you get the right drivers after installing.

Good luck.