[WTS] FX-8320 3.5 GHz 8-Core and MSi Motherboard - Separately

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruffmup

Commendable
Jul 6, 2016
Hey,

I'm selling my FX-8320 and a MSi Motherboard.

Per post below this CPU shouldn't be used with this motherboard so I'm selling them separately.

This CPU and motherboard have worked great and honestly handles everything I throw at it it with ease, but those below suggest I sell them separate. I'm only selling it because I want to try Intel. This does include the original fan which I barely used before buying an Evo 212.

Prices

CPU - $110 or best offer. (Includes shipping)
Motherboard - $40 or best offer. (Includes shipping)

Both parts were purchased about a year or so ago so the motherboard should still be under warranty (MSi 3 years). Not sure what AMD warranties are so it might be as well since they were purchased at the same time.

PC Part List:
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/HxBvK8

Here is the Amazon link for the motherboard since no price showed up for it:
https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Computer-Motherboard-Bridge-Chipset/dp/B0073JZ0ME/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468285376&sr=8-1&keywords=MSI+760GM-P21+%28FX%29+Micro+ATX+AM3%2B+Motherboard

Will only ship to US and only accept PayPal.

IMG_2058.jpg

Thanks!

ruffmup

Commendable
Jul 6, 2016

I'm using it right now so it works for me sorry if your not interested why post? I have had 0 issues and runs everything perfect lol

Maybe you know a lot more than me and maybe its wrong I don't know it was my first build. However like I said it has worked for me.

D

Deleted member 217926

We have very little buyer/seller protection that we can offer here in the Classified section but the moderation team does what it can.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
I am sure that while this combination will run Windows, web browser, and office programs properly, this board is not designed to run a 125w processor and has a very small VRM setup. This will cause throttling and can also cause instability when gaming or any other heavy loads with this setup. Also it cannot be overclocked in any fashion.

You should sell the processor and motherboard separately, they really do not belong together. This board should only be used to run a 95w processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS