Asus PG279Q Display Port NO SIGNAL

Jinsoo

Commendable
Jul 11, 2016
hi i just buy brand new Asus PG279Q 27-inch G-Sync, IPS, 165 Hz, 2560 x 1440 Gaming monitor,and new PC with GTX1070 GPU, so went to Nvidia control panel,and try to set monitor hz rate from 60hz to 144hz, and ''black screen hapend'' with text ''display port NO signal'' after 10sec it cam back to 60hz, so the same happen to 120hz and 100hz, 85worked fine, and after more testing the screen did not come back to 60 and stayed black with text display port no signal, so i pluged in my HDMI cabel , and it worked,but Display port still no signal, so i buy new cabel DP to DP Cable, Rankie® Gold Plated DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 4K Resolution Ready 1.8 Meters,still dont work, then i conected old monitor to CPU integrated video card ad was able to lover asus monitor HZ rate to 60hz, it worked, but after i plug of second monitor, screen was black with same old text... i did try the monitors control panel , and it did say display port 60hz... but stil not working, pls help , im using now HDMI cabel