Suggest VA monitor with 144 Hz under 300$

Mrinal_2

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
Hi there i am looking for a VA panel monitor with GTG response time <1 and 120 hz or 144 hz refresh rate with 1080p resolution. I am on a budget of 300$ and I've searched the internet but couldnt found any within my budget range.

Solution

Won't find that panel at that price.

What I always suggest is keep saving up until you finally get what you want, instead of settling for something lesser. I see no point in trying to find gold where there is only dirt. Seriously, you don't have it now, you don't need it now either. Keep saving your money and buy what you really want.

bignastyid

Titan
You can't find one because none exist at that price. The only one I could find that matched your requirements is the EIZO Foris FG2421. They have been discontinued and the ones you can find are ~$900. Lenovo has the Lenovo Y27g but it has a 4ms response and costs $600. For $300 you are looking at TN panel territory.

Razec69

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2011

Won't find that panel at that price.

What I always suggest is keep saving up until you finally get what you want, instead of settling for something lesser. I see no point in trying to find gold where there is only dirt. Seriously, you don't have it now, you don't need it now either. Keep saving your money and buy what you really want.

Solution