Nukedaddy back with more monitor issues

Nukedaddy

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
OK, so I wad another thread about a 3 monitor setup, and I have a handle on that, but now I am rethinking part of the solution. The desktop I am working with I built from parts about 5 years ago and it served me well and my son took to college and brought it home not working.
It was set up with twin monitors on an MSI graphics card in an MSI 880G-E45 MoBo.
The monitors show a no signal message, or simply stay yellow pilot light on start. I have tried the unplugging, hold in start button 60 seconds trick, no change.
Tried swappin in a supposed to be good graphics card borrowed from work.... No change. Have reseated, wiggled and wiped the contacts inserting and re-inserting. No change.
I am now a little worried about MoBo. The board powers up, all cooling fans start, cd drive will open and etc. But without display I cannot really tell if the system is truly booting up. What to check next?

Solution
Have you tried pulling out and re-inserting the RAM? Since that system has been moved, it might have wiggled loose enough not to make good contact preventing your system from booting.