Cheap 1080p 144hz gsync monitor

devor110

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2016
I do not yet have a budget I spent my current one on a 1070, which seems to be an absolute overkill for a 1080p 60hz monitor I currently have, and after a bit of studying I figured a 1080p 144hz gsync monitor is what I should upgrade to, but I have been having difficulties finding one. Also although I do not yet have a budget I don't want to spend more than $350.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
Solution

devor110

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2016
the thing is I want to enjoy high framer ates but I also want to avoid screen tearing at all costs, and what $50 more if I'm already spending a considerably large amount, I'll look into those cheaper options and thanks for the help, Ill know where to look the next time

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
no problem. tom's does review monitors here and there and many of the popular options have been reviewed. you can scan here to see what has been reviewed so far. http://www.tomshardware.com/t/monitors/review/

don't think you can sort them but a quick skim of the articles should show you the models you are considering if they are there.

devor110

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2016
It will be a while until I get that monitor tho... As I stated in the original question I have just upgraded to a 1070, but that doesn't help my processor bottlenecking in planetside 2 with my current fx 8350 so I'll get a new mobo, case and cpu first than the monitor, but hopefully the prices will be better when I get around to do that!