Black screen after a few mins

Major Force

Reputable
Nov 22, 2014
I launch my computer and with in a few minutes the screen goes black, the computer stays on an the monitors don't lose signal. Idk what to do I have already tried reinstalling windows 10. I had to do it twice because the screen went black during the installation. I have a amd 8350, two r9 280xs on a Msi 970A g43 plus it has 8gb of ram,
2 hard drives and a ssd. Powered by a 750 watt psu. Idk what to do. I don't have access to another computer, I am on my phone. Any help is appreciated.

Ok so I tried booting it again and now I get this " recovery. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. If you would like to restart and try again, choose. Restart my PC below. Otherwise comma shoes see at Vance repair options for troubleshooting and advanced options. If you don't know which option is right for you, contact someone you trust to help with this."

Note; this has been going on for a while. I have fully wiped it a few times and reinstalled windows manny. But no of it had worked and I'm still left with that same "Windows didn't load correctly"

Solution
Bad hard drive or bad memory would be my guess. Throw Memtest x86 at it and when you have a working OS, check the SMART logs on the disk with CrystalDisk.