Which monitor should I buy? (going for dual/triple setup)

Solution
If you are a hardcore gamer go with the first choice(the ASUS)- it has the fastest response time, if you lightly game it's not worth it to get large bezels for just a faster 2ms response time

If you want the setup to look the cleanest go with the thinnest bezel monitor, which in your case is the Acer- It has thinner bezels and a faster response time than the AOC. **You can't mount this to a monitor stand(Acer), though you can mount the AOC because it's compatible with VESA

I cant't help you here, but if you try to hook up multiple monitors to your GPU you will need adapters to get the widescreen format that you most likely want, and you can't use a HDMI splitter because it will just mirror the images on each monitor.

scott03

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016
If you are a hardcore gamer go with the first choice(the ASUS)- it has the fastest response time, if you lightly game it's not worth it to get large bezels for just a faster 2ms response time

If you want the setup to look the cleanest go with the thinnest bezel monitor, which in your case is the Acer- It has thinner bezels and a faster response time than the AOC. **You can't mount this to a monitor stand(Acer), though you can mount the AOC because it's compatible with VESA

I cant't help you here, but if you try to hook up multiple monitors to your GPU you will need adapters to get the widescreen format that you most likely want, and you can't use a HDMI splitter because it will just mirror the images on each monitor.

Solution