Is it possible to have separate gifs on 3 separate monitors as my desktop background simultaneously?

Link7777

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014
I was just wondering if it was possible to have separate gifs be your desktop wallpaper, one for each of my monitors. To be more clear, I have 3 gifs and 3 monitors. I would like to make gif A my desktop background for monitor 1, gif B be my wallpaper for monitor 2, and gif C be my wallpaper for monitor 3, if that makes more sense. I know there is software out there that you can have 3 separate IMAGES as your wallpaper while having separate pictures on each monitor, but none of these programs that I have found seem to support this same principle but with gifs. Likewise, I have found software that allows you to make your desktop wallpaper a gif, but not for multiple monitors. So I'm just looking for a software that can let me have a different gif on each of my 3 monitors that is different from the other 2, all while still being animated rather than being still images. Would anyone know where I could find such software? I have tried a few but so far, no luck with them. They either haven't worked, or don't give me the option to apply different files to separate monitors. I have used BioniX, DMT, and DreamScene.

Thanks for your help

-Adam