? should we upg from Win 7 64bit Professional to Win 10

krb1945

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
I've just upgraded two of my systems with new mobo's and I5-6500 processors and lots of ram... I bit the bullet and maxed out the ram with 64gb of 2133 which will do all I need to do.

I am running Win 7 64 bit professional on these two systems and I'm wondering if I should go ahead and upgrade to Win 10? I've already upgraded my other 4 systems to 10.

I need guidance on this... thank you... I'll sure be glad when y'all get me trained :D and up to speed. Sometimes I think that is impossible with all the changes coming down the pike every minute.

Great weekend to everyone and top of the day, Ken

Solution

You already know the look and feel, the pros and cons...what is holding you back?
Either do, or don't.

USAFRet

Titan

You already know the look and feel, the pros and cons...what is holding you back?
Either do, or don't.

Solution
One reason not to upgrade is if you use Windows Media Center to record TV programs. Windows 10 does not have WMC and from what I understand, there aren't any good solutions at this time for recording TV on a computer (there are some, but users have said they are not as good as WMC). I haven't tried any of them so can't say from experience.

TRENDING THREADS