Multiple BSoDs (Have Minidumps, Memory Dumps and MSinfo32)

Solution
vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys
looks like a driver for http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/

I would remove it. It would be a likely cause of failure.
----------
I would focus on getting your sound drivers working as expected. IE install the drivers for the motherboard, update or remove the add on sound driver/hardware, update the GPU driver to the version you want to run with. reboot into bios and reset the bios to defaults so it will reassign resources to the hardware.

- i would remove the overclocking drivers so they will not be a suspect for the crashes.

----------

if i were to guess, you attempted to uninstall a running graphics driver and it failed. I assume the GPU sound support is having conflicts with your other...

MrChaosDesire

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

Nope, there is no Red or Yellow marks in the Device Manager. Just one question though, would updating the BIOS help?

Hello... Here's your Windows debug screen... much easier to navigate and read B /

You NEED to be logged on as administrator to the OS...

let's see what the OS is reporting as the error... Right click computer-manage-System Tools-Windows logs-system.... Click on the "RED" errors, for more information... and files/drivers/Apps, comments/suggestions/information associated with them B )

Posting screen images from here will help me, help you faster... But copy and posting text will work too B )

MrChaosDesire

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

This is the only main error that showed around the time of the 4th Minidump:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000000411, 0xfffff6e000cf1bb8, 0xc4100001ec980882, 0xfffff6e000cf00b8). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0a2f72c8-fedc-4316-bb23-2cd97520820f.

Upon reboot there is this error as well:

WLAN Extensibility Module has failed to start.

Module Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rtlihvs.dll
Error Code: 126

MrChaosDesire

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

1) How do I locate this? There is no application linked to this event. I don't think this causing the crashes though, as it's just the Wireless Adapter's thing which can be reactivated in the OS after awhile.

2) No Network Adapter on the Motherboard, only a USB WiFi Adapter on a USB 2.0 Port.

3) I don't think I've setup a WLAN Area Network in my OS, not sure where to locate that though.

Hello... 1b) Windows tracks all activity... this is the "Debug" screen... B / it's pretty easy to read... BSOD. You either have A software APP or a Windows Config/file setting... OR Hardware problem here... You start "debugging" in the Order respectively.

Post IMG/screen Digital... SOMETHING of the details of this error for me...?

2b) Unplug that USB Wi-Fi for a hardware TEST... can you plug into your MB lan and not use this connection?
3b) Control panel-Network and sharing

MrChaosDesire

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

The BSODs are PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER and lastly MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. From what I gather it's most likely a conflicting drivers issue, and the most likely culprit is the GPU. However I'm not too sure though, as resetting Windows 10 and installing the drivers again didn't seem to work, and the only thing I haven't updated at this point is the BIOS.

MrChaosDesire

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

I don't think so, the Asus motherboard appears to come with a BIOS updater so I'm trying it out next.

the verifier enabled memory dump was caused by a bug in ASUS Kernel Mode Drive
\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IOMap64.sys Tue Jul 02 01:27:47 2013

this driver was not loaded during the last memory dump. Looks like a bunch of bad asus utilities are being loaded.
Debug session time: Sun Jul 17 03:36:59.108 2016 (UTC - 7:00)
(looks like you are adding more problems to your system)

-----
the first bugcheck was a caused by a bad PTE (system page table entry) used to track virtual memory.
I would apply the BIOS update and the SATA driver update from the motheboard link listed below.

(most likely the SATA driver could help) will take a quick look at the other bugchecks.

---------
bios update:https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/H110M-A/HelpDesk_Download/
motherboard sound drivers don't seem to be installed (might be disabled)
some other sound device used?
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys Wed Aug 13 23:15:25 2014

looks like the motherboard drivers have not been applied to the system:
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/H110M-A/HelpDesk_Download/

------------
first bugcheck was a in memory management because of a bad PTE being used.

you have RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner
RTCore64.sys

it is generally not a good idea to debug systems that have overclocking drivers running.

machine info:
BIOS Version 0503
BIOS Starting Address Segment f000
BIOS Release Date 01/25/2016
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product H110M-A
Version Rev X.0x

Processor Manufacturer Intel(R) Corporation
Processor ID e3060500fffbebbf
Processor Version Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Processor Voltage 8bh - 1.1V
External Clock 100MHz
Max Speed 4000MHz
Current Speed 3400MHz

memory PNY
Part Number 8GBF2X04JEEE36-12-K
Speed 2133MHz

MrChaosDesire

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

I actually underclocked the GPU, but I disabled it now. Anyways, BIOS update was applied a couple hours ago, and it seemed to not have any BSODs currently, SATA was just applied, not tested yet.

I did disable the motherboard sound drivers because they aren't working as well as the default Windows ones.

I just received a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD however, even after the SATA driver update, however it only happened right after disabling the GTX 660 Drivers because it crashed but recovered from Overwatch. It also blocked Overwatch.exe from the graphics hardware before that, which is what's been happening a lot after the upgrades. Thanks for the analyse as well! Appreciate it, will mark it as solved when completed.

ok, see if your system is stable, and provide a new memory dump if you still have a problem.
the old ones should be deleted since they do not reflect the state of your machine anymore.
-------------
system reporting 3 devices disabled. I would guess it is just one listed 3 times.
if you are disabling a motherboard sound device you want to disable it in BIOS so the device will not be assigned any system resources by the BIOS.

-bios was not updated in this memory dump.

MrChaosDesire

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

Here's the one I just got maybe about 10 - 20 minutes ago right after clicking "Disable" on the GTX 660 Display Adapter.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoKj7CClqK5xhXhNmPCaIxElSQSZ
Updated in Microsoft Answers as well.

Seems like I should keep the Realtek Audio think enabled in the BIOS though, disabled my sounds after disabling it.

Edit: Probably gonna go to bed now, it's been a pretty stressful weekend ever since the upgrade. Thank you so much for helping me out though! I've been stressing over this for the past couple of days and it's killing me that there's so many problems since the upgrade. Looks like there's some weird GPU problems right now as well though, which is really weird. Will be back tomorrow to look at suggestions! Thanks a lot again, have a good day, John!

vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys
looks like a driver for http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/

I would remove it. It would be a likely cause of failure.
----------
I would focus on getting your sound drivers working as expected. IE install the drivers for the motherboard, update or remove the add on sound driver/hardware, update the GPU driver to the version you want to run with. reboot into bios and reset the bios to defaults so it will reassign resources to the hardware.

- i would remove the overclocking drivers so they will not be a suspect for the crashes.

----------

if i were to guess, you attempted to uninstall a running graphics driver and it failed. I assume the GPU sound support is having conflicts with your other two sound devices. (the motherboard sound and whatever this driver is for: vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys)

looks like you had a bunch of programs currently running and using the graphics at the time you attempted to remove it.

- 3 devices still show up as disabled.
overclocking utilities still running in the current memory dump.
old asus drivers should be updated:
\SystemRoot\SysWow64\drivers\AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 02:54:47 2012
SystemRoot\SysWow64\drivers\AsUpIO.sys Mon Aug 02 19:47:59 2010

motherboard drivers updates not installed

I would update this driver
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys Wed Aug 13 23:15:25 2014

you might want to see what this driver is for:
semav6msr64.sys http://sema-soft.com/en/start.php

Solution

MrChaosDesire

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

I'll remove VBAudio + MSI Afterburner and update every Motherboard drivers first, will report back after awhile. Might try to remove the current GPU drivers as well.

Edit:
Still getting the Rendering device has been lost in Overwatch, but no BSoD so far. Not sure if it's just that I damaged the GPU during upgrade or not. Only tested for a couple of minutes though, will be back home to test it out again in 10 hours.

MrChaosDesire

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

Seems like everything is stable, but the GPU now. Just have to get rid of the "Application <Game Name> has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.." issue, which seems impossible to fix.

Application <Game Name> has been blocked from accessing graphis hardware

I would set the machine for high performance mode and see if I still get the error.
If the driver for the gpu is locked to a power saver mode it might block graphic apps.
It might also depend on the game, a browser game might not have its options set to use 3d hardware acceleration.
You might even turn off the gpu power management in device manager to see if it has an effect on the game.

MrChaosDesire

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

Tried all of it before, doesn't seem to work unfortunately.