What's your opinion about this triple monitor setup?

H-A-M-Z-A

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
Hello guys ,I recently thought about of making a new gaming setup ,
i had the idea of getting dual curved monitors but later i changed my mind to Triple monitor setup from diff brands...

itought about getting the Asus VG248QE 24" as middle monitor for competitive gaming as Cs:go... , and LG 25UM58 25" x2 , on the sides for having that nice triple monitor experience in games like Gta 5 or The witcher 3 , or even R6 siege....

what do you think about this guys? ,iwould be so happy about any kind of suggestions.

ps: sorry for my bad english =)

Solution
in my opinion, mixing monitors in a multiple monitor setup isn't really ideal because even if all monitors are the same size( not the case here), same refresh rate (not the case here), they will definitely not have the same exact response time, which would make a really "un-smooth" experience, but as for the concept itself ( so even if they are all the exact model) having a triple monitor setup almost makes it mandatory to get a new graphics card each year, because you will be basically killing that card trying to play the game in "almost" 3 instances.

Ak74Egy

Reputable
Jun 4, 2016
in my opinion, mixing monitors in a multiple monitor setup isn't really ideal because even if all monitors are the same size( not the case here), same refresh rate (not the case here), they will definitely not have the same exact response time, which would make a really "un-smooth" experience, but as for the concept itself ( so even if they are all the exact model) having a triple monitor setup almost makes it mandatory to get a new graphics card each year, because you will be basically killing that card trying to play the game in "almost" 3 instances.

Solution