PC hanging and slowing down (internet speed)

BlindedFate

Honorable
Oct 17, 2012
So my computer has started acting up as of Saturday 7/18. My connection will random drop or my download speed will suddenly come to a crawl at 4 - 8 kbps. Active windows will also hang. I can move my cursor but chrome or any other active window will not do anything (Can't move the windows and chrome will crash if I click it repeatedly out of rage). I've tried reformatting my computer from scratch with the Windows 10 USB creation tool thing (not through system settings). But my download speed while trying to get drivers was still a crawl after a few minutes. I tried getting drivers from a different computer but it still hasn't shown any improvement. I'm currently frustrated with my PoS computer and I don't know what to do. Oh, and while it was running "well" I ran a speedtest. My Surfacebook got 55mbps while the desktop only got 5 mbps. Oh, also after the reformat, Windows 10 isn't picking up my second hard drive, but it's being recognized in my bios

Solution
Replace your processor or CPU according to requirement. Also clean up your unnecessary data from memory. Download antivirus and disk clean up application to clean up your PC regularly.