Multiple BSOD occuring on Windows 7 Computer

wrappp

Commendable
Jul 19, 2016
When I first got my computer about 3 years ago I would occasionally (maybe once a month or every other month) get a BSOD. I never thought much about it and didnt really bother me much. About a year ago I got Drivermax software thinking it might be good to keep my drivers up to date. Im not sure if it is related or not, but the BSOD's have gotten more and more frequent recently, to the point that I can barely use my computer anymore. It might be multiple problems/conflicts going on and may not have anything to do with what it was doing before. Not really sure. I get various BSOD's but the most common one is "A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught...ect". The other BSOD's are "Memory_Management", "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal", and maybe another one or two that I cant remember.

The one thing that I have isolated is that every time I connect my iphone and import photos, as soon as the photos have imported and the computer goes to automatically open the Pictures folder where they were copied to the computer BSOD and crashes.

I downloaded WhoCrashed program to try to anaylze the dump files, but it says no dump files could be found even though when I check in my computer the setting is set to write dump files.

Is this a driver problem? Bad graphics card or something? Ram?

9a5la8.jpg

a2aedj.png

345bm1e.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help!

Run MemTest86+ on your DIMMs from a USB stick. You will have to change your Boot priority to do this.

You can also try removing your DIMMs and just install one DIMM in first slot. Switching them around can identify if one module is failing.
It can also be a driver issue and getting into safe mode to identify the driver is your best bet.
Please report back.