Philips Tv/Monitor wont turn on

Despot96

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2012
Today when i was playing a game on my Philips 40pfl3018k/12 tv/monitor all of a sudden the screen went orange/white and my pc crashed. I thought it was just the error that occurs sometimes and i usually just restart my pc and get back to the gaming with no problems. But after i restarted my computer and went on teamspeak everything went black and i heard louder "click" noise. I was confused since my PC shut down along with the monitor. My thought was that the electricity just went off and that it will come back, but weirdly half of my appartment had electricity and half didn't.

I went to check the power unit where the all switches of appartment are located and i saw that 6 of the switches turned off, i was in a relief because i thought once i turn it back it will all be ok again. Everything was ok except my TV that i use as a monitor... i kept searching for buttons and stuff on the monitor to get it back, but no luck there sadly :(.

My question now is.. did it die? Or do i maybe need to open it up and check for some kind of a button to restart it back? Thanks for the time. Despot

TRENDING THREADS