Best Deals: November 18th (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, I just ordered one of those Pantum printers; it will be the second one. I got the first last fall for a friend, and it has worked fine using a USB connection. I may give this one away too, unless my wife wants to use it.

beliberdah

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
"The system should be capable of basic office work and web browsing without issue"

It should, should it not? But then so was a computer I bought 20 years ago for $1,200.
It's nice to see that in 20 years computer technology has not been backsliding.

Nid

Honorable
Sep 19, 2012
This is a bit poor, isn't it? The article's dated August 5, 2016 at 4:45 PM (Friday evening) but I received it at 02:13 August 11 (Thursday morning, UK BST, almost a week later), and three of the five deals expired on the seventh and one on the eighth - and I could certainly have used the (LGA1151) motherboard at that price.

I note that others responded by the next day - is there an internal issue with emailing the newsletter to the UK?

My parents bought one too. I've been wrestling with the idea of buying one myself. We haven't got the Wi-Fi working quite right, so it is just a USB printer for now, but a laser printer at that price is excellent even if it is just a USB printer. Prints fast, first toner cartridge can print a lot of pages, and always works without issue. The HP we inkjet all in one we had before wanted to print a multi-color test page every time we used it, and it constantly had errors. Honestly, I'd take this one any day over that.

Sorry, I don't have any control over when this gets sent out in email blasts. We post new deals almost every Thursday or Friday. Occasionally we do it on another day, but that typically only happens if we have a major press event coming up or a major holiday sale.

I don't think it will do you too much good, however, as these deals are US specific. There should be a deals page for the UK on the UK Tom's Hardware page.

Status
Not open for further replies.