odb2 module and great software

moulderhere

Distinguished
I need a cheaper replacement to snap on. Anybody recommend a highly compatible odb2 module for as many vehicles as viable possible. A USB or Bluetooth transfer module.

Then great complete diagnostic software as well to use. I prefer software that will provide the utmost information regarding everything going on in the engine.
I'd like it Windows based and or Android. Prefer Windows.

Has anybody used software like odb auto doctor? From www.abdautodoctor.com

Does anybody have something else that's better or like that?

Thank you

Solution
i also use the ELM 327 and Torque pro an am very happy with the results. I bought mine off of AliExpress, under 10 dollars (make sure to choose epacket for shipping or it can take up to 45 days if you go that route).

I have not met a car that it does not work with, from my 7 series BMW and vw jetta, to my wifes dodge minivan, son's subaru, neighbors chevy, etc. (as long it's OBD II)

mymutter

Honorable
Dec 23, 2014
i also use the ELM 327 and Torque pro an am very happy with the results. I bought mine off of AliExpress, under 10 dollars (make sure to choose epacket for shipping or it can take up to 45 days if you go that route).

I have not met a car that it does not work with, from my 7 series BMW and vw jetta, to my wifes dodge minivan, son's subaru, neighbors chevy, etc. (as long it's OBD II)

Solution