Solved

Use of multiple user account simultaniously

I have Win 10 installed on my PC and my PC config are i5 ; 8Gb Ram.
Now the problem is that i want to use my PC with multiple users.
Like if one user is using the machine locally I should be able to use the machine at same time without bothering the other user. So i want some advise in this and guidance how to do that.

Thank you
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about multiple user account simultaniously
  1. only server an do that, not home or pro.
  2. You can have one computer that has special software and cards to allow multiple mouse and keyboard boards and monitors connected to one machine. but when you consider the costs you give up.

Microsoft has a education version one machine for 5 users I do not think I would ever use it these days when you can get a whole windows 10 compute stick that just plugs in to a monitor.

Google
    windows 10 compute sticks
    I got one for $59. On sale just to test it out.
    /b]
    hackerk said:
    I have Win 10 installed on my PC and my PC config are i5 ; 8Gb Ram.
    Now the problem is that i want to use my PC with multiple users.
    Like if one user is using the machine locally I should be able to use the machine at same time without bothering the other user. So i want some advise in this and guidance how to do that.

Thank you
  3. Actually the thing is that we are using the shared machine with high config. so sometimes it may possible that we both need to use the machine.
    And more over that this machine has some application installed on it which are licensed version and they are quite costlier one so this is the reason we need this thing.
  4. Best answer
    The solutions I have looked at require one pci slot per user and one windows license per user.
    The Microsoft version made sense for education when you look at the discounts. I did not really look at the 3rd party versions. I wonder if you could run your software in a hypervisor virtual machine then have clients remote in to the virtual machine. It would allow the remote clients to run the software on the remote machine but see the video stream via network connection. And you already have the remote desktop software and the hypervisor software with windows. And connections are via network rather than a short cable so each user is not standing on each other's feet.

hackerk said:
    Actually the thing is that we are using the shared machine with high config. so sometimes it may possible that we both need to use the machine.
    And more over that this machine has some application installed on it which are licensed version and they are quite costlier one so this is the reason we need this thing.
Ask a new question

Read More

windows 10 User Accounts