Blue Screen of Death in every Windows installation

iikoto

Commendable
Jul 23, 2016
Hi guys! First, let me apologize for my instant post in the community. But I need to run because I face this week a dark force problem. Well, I've been in Windows 10 since it's release and I never see a thing like this before. I can told you that I don't know anything about computers. So please look whith good eyes to me. So, I have this windows 7 in my computer, but I've been always using Windows 10. I look in a fast turorial in the internet how to do a clean installation, because i heard that is a good thing to do.
My pc is a old pc,
Intel Celeron 847 dual core 1.10GHz
Memory is low, just 2GB DDR3
I have 320GB in Hard Drive

Listen me... there was a ordinary game with low system requirements, but in 64bits platform.
As I told you, I did my homework and a quickly search in how to do a clean installation.
My ordinary and low 32bits system supports 64bits in the sytem settings.

I get the official windows 10 iso in the Microsoft's site, I burn it to a DVD and did the installation.
When the Hard drive shows up, I was following the tutorial: select, delete, new size, format.

Apparently in time there wasn't any issues and the system start in its way, but after one or two hours I have a Bluescreen in my pc. After the auto reboot, I did a new search and found a solution. I get into CMD with the sfc /SCANNOW help and resolved. The computer could work one full day without any more issues. But...

Since this day, every time that I need to format my pc, I have a Bluescreen of Death.
I don't know anything, but I could use the CMD tool again and again... but I don't like do not know what is goind on. Why every time? I was happy, cause I could now format my own computer, I did it with no issues with a Windows 10 Iso in 32bits. But evertime that I tried 64bits this happen. Today I'm giving up about a 64bits Windows, and already have a 32bits version installed by myself, but i don't know for how many long the 32bits system in my pc will keep working. So Guys, help me out! Please. Tell if my computer isn't a 64bits system friendly and the BSOD reason.

I'm sorry for my bad english, is not my native language and it's hard for me make you understand everything.

iikoto

Commendable
Jul 23, 2016
Thank you, RARRAF! I did it yesterday and my new 32 system is now working just fine! I think you are right, I've been using my computer with recently changes. I have a new voltage regulator and power supply, but for many weeks I could use my pc normally, thats why I do not mentioned anything about it. Again, Thank you! If anything happens now, I will ask for professional help.

TRENDING THREADS