BSOD driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys Windows 10

Solution
I think the most likely cause of your bugcheck is going to be the old msi overclocking driver. It does not know about the new low power processors and would be applying too much voltage to the CPU. that driver came out in 2012 and your cpu came out in june of 2014.

you could have other problems so do update the motheboard drivers from the motherboard website. Make sure I picked the correct motherboard because I did not see your exact bios version listed but then motherboard name matched.

after you install the updated audio drivers, reboot into BIOS and change any setting and change it back to force the BIOS to reassign resources to help remove audio conflicts. if you don't have speakers attached to your motherboard sound system...
I think the most likely cause of your bugcheck is going to be the old msi overclocking driver. It does not know about the new low power processors and would be applying too much voltage to the CPU. that driver came out in 2012 and your cpu came out in june of 2014.

you could have other problems so do update the motheboard drivers from the motherboard website. Make sure I picked the correct motherboard because I did not see your exact bios version listed but then motherboard name matched.

after you install the updated audio drivers, reboot into BIOS and change any setting and change it back to force the BIOS to reassign resources to help remove audio conflicts. if you don't have speakers attached to your motherboard sound system you can disable it in bios. other unused sound sources can be disabled in windows control panel device manager. the updated motherboard audio driver does help reduce the conflicts with the other sound sources.

--------------
something tried to run the memory address zero as code

go here and update the motherboard drivers (confirm it is the correct motherboard because the bios version did not match)

https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z97S-SLI-Krait-Edition.html#down-driver&Win10 64

here are some of the old drivers installed:
Aomei BackUpper driver
C:\Windows\system32\ammntdrv.sys Tue Dec 25 00:46:37 2012
C:\Windows\system32\ammntdrv.sys Tue Dec 25 00:46:37 2012

Asus GPU Tweak (i would remove or update this)
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IOMap64.sys Wed Oct 22 17:52:12 2014

old MSI Afterburner driver (remove) it does not have the correct values to use for your new CPU.
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\DDR\NTIOLib_X64.sys Mon Nov 26 02:11:53 2012

you could also have a conflict in your audio drivers:
between the motherboard audio, the GPU audio and your cmedia audio driver

your Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) driver is old
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverx64.sys Tue Sep 23 13:01:14 2014

machine info:
BIOS Version V10.7
BIOS Release Date 02/16/2016
Manufacturer MSI
Product Z97S SLI Krait Edition (MS-7922)
Processor Version Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Processor Voltage 8ch - 1.2V
External Clock 100MHz
Max Speed 3800MHz
Current Speed 4000MHz

Solution