No email notifications for posted forum entries

I have not received any email notifications for forum post responses since June 5 , 2016
The email account is active and other email messages arrive.
I can also see replies in the dropdown box so I know I should have received notifications.
My profile says that I should, by default get notifications.

Help??

Solution
Brief instructions are given under the "Related Accounts" section of your account settings, but for more detail, feel free to follow these steps:

In order to change the email associated with their accounts, users have to perform the following steps:

1) Go to account settings: http://www.tomshardware.com/community/account

2) Under "Related Accounts", they must click "Add account"

3) From here, they must register and confirm a new account.

4) They then must log in with this second account, using the newly registered email.
4A) This will result in them being logged in to the original account.
4B) The dummy account is never used again and becomes inaccessible, despite still being, for all intents and purposes, present and existing...

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
We actually had a similar issue not too long ago. From what I recall, our emails are unable to be delivered to the email domain you use. Something is blocking it on your/their end. There's unfortunately not much we can do about this. You can attempt to resolve this with your email provider, or you can opt to change the email address tied to your Tom's account.

I double checked.
ATT.net has a few entries in spam online that has not been delivered.
I regularly get most spam messages that are passed thru.
Tom's has in the past not been considered as spam, nor do I see such entries today.

I would have no problem changing to a different email address and server, but I see no option to change my email address in my profile.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Brief instructions are given under the "Related Accounts" section of your account settings, but for more detail, feel free to follow these steps:

In order to change the email associated with their accounts, users have to perform the following steps:

1) Go to account settings: http://www.tomshardware.com/community/account

2) Under "Related Accounts", they must click "Add account"

3) From here, they must register and confirm a new account.

4) They then must log in with this second account, using the newly registered email.
4A) This will result in them being logged in to the original account.
4B) The dummy account is never used again and becomes inaccessible, despite still being, for all intents and purposes, present and existing in the database.

5) Then they have to navigate back to account settings

6) Under "Related Accounts", they need to hit "Edit" and choose the new email to act as the main email.

Solution