Deepcool Genome w/ Custom Loop (EK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico515

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
Good afternoon everyone,

I've been researching what component I want for my loop and came across this case. I'm not as interested in the stock cooling it comes with but since they don't sell the case only I'm stuck with it (i'll try to it sell later).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811853032

I'll be going with a full EK loop practically:

CPU: EK Supremacy
VGA: EK-VGA Thermosphere(x2)
Radiator: EK-Coolstream XE 360 (maybe a 240 aswell)
Pump: Laing D5
Fittings/Tubing/Fans: To be decided still

I contacted Deepcool to see if maybe they would help me out with my question but they don't seem to want any part in it even though I told them that I fully understand it would void the warranty.

I wanted to inquire whether anyone has any experience with putting an aftermarket loop in Deepcool's Genome case since it already comes with one? I was thinking I of putting another reservoir in the front if keeping the stock reservoir wasn't possible. My thoughts is that it would have to be feed from the top and have the reservoir connect to my pump at the bottom (is it possible to run tubing through the bottom with that case?). I haven't been able to see the case in front of me to be able to determine that for myself :[

Any insight would be much appreciated :D

Vort3x_

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
Can't help you but you must have too much money if you will buy 270€ case and not use the liquid cooling. Just choose another case...

Status
Not open for further replies.