DVI-I DVI-I (Digital & Analog Dual Link)

bignastyid

Titan
You can't get triple monitors from a 2 way splitter, and a splitter will just clone the output to two screens. What video card do you have and what monitors are you trying to attach. Do you want a surround setup (1 large resolution stretched across 3 monitors) or 3 independent displays?

volkis1

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
Thanks your comment Sir
i have 3 monitors
1x dvi-d to dvi-d dual link cable which is on picture
1x dvid monitor cable cable of threes no problem i got lots of dvd-i cable but problem is is it possible dual link connect 2 monitor then other monitor connect normal way
most website and videos setup eyefinity connect different cabnle type i got dual link i can setup ?
thanks

volkis1

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
sir i read very well
did you see picture ? anyway
MSI R9 390
3 monitors is AOC 21.5
i have dual link dvd-d cable i wanna setup 2 monitor then other monitor which is 1 setup normal way is it possible
thank you

bignastyid

Titan
Your image contained very little information and absolutely no product information. Kinda hard to tell you how to set something up when i have no idea what hardware you are using, MSI has multiple cards that look the same.
With a 390 2 monitors can plug in anywhere but the 3rd has to use displayport. If the monitor doesn't have a displayport then you will need an adapter. A passive adapter will be fine as the 390 doest required an active adapter that the older AMD cards required.
Im still unsure of what configuration you want as "i have dual link dvd-d cable i wanna setup 2 monitor then other monitor which is 1 setup normal way" makes no sense. What you have in the image is a dvi splitter not a cable. Are you wanting 2 monitors to display the same thing (clone)?