Black screen, no splash screen

DrGRRRRR

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
Hello all,

I tried to perform a clean install of Windows 10 with a bootable USB drive. Everything went well, but in the end Microsoft f'd me over and all froze in a nice pitch black screen. After a hard reset I get this result:
No splash screen (which was there before the attempt), no access to bios (repeatably bashed the "del" button, which worked before) and no cursor on the screen. Windows does not boot up (I assume the installation got f'd) and that's it. Just blackness.

I tried the following:
* Connect to onboard GPU and removed the graphics card - nada
* Reset BIOS (by removing battery and jumper) - again: nada
* Disconnected my SSD's (one by one) in the hopes that maybe one of them booted up something - again: ziltch!
After this I just reconnected everything and now none of my SSD's are recognized (red LED on my motherboard indicating that no bootable device is detected, even though the bootable USB was still in there) and still can't access my BIOS (even though the SSD's and my PC are no longer friends, I should still be able to acces my BIOS, right?).

So I was hoping any of you knew what I, or Microsoft (which I strongly believe is the culprit here) did to my poor lady? She was purring so fine a few hours ago!

Specss:
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
PSU: 700W Coolermaster Silent PRO
GPU; GTX970 4G
RAM: 16GB Ballistix DDR3-1600 (4 slots)
Storage: Samsung SSD 840 PRO, 256GB (was the system drive)
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB

DrGRRRRR

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016

The red LED burns telling it misses RAM. (It states DRAM LOCK next to the LED)