Can I clean install without internet?

Gilbertify

Commendable
Jul 19, 2016
Gonna skip product key activation by the way because i'm sure that's a different story compared to getting the full version, but anyway, can I do this? Has anyone tried? My router is in the living room and I don't want to go there when there's people around since they'l be using the TV right next to the router.

If not, i'll wait until no one's down there and do it. Would prefer to just install in my room though during the day and use my PC.

Thanks.

Solution
Yes, you can do it offline. Although if you're online Windows will search for and configure a whole bunch of drivers for you as well as downloading and applying most of the updates. The driver-thing would be reason enough for me to wait until I had Internet and save the stuffing around later. But if you're organised enough to get all your drivers ready ahead of time, and don't mind applying updates at a later stage, yes you can do it.
Yes, you can do it offline. Although if you're online Windows will search for and configure a whole bunch of drivers for you as well as downloading and applying most of the updates. The driver-thing would be reason enough for me to wait until I had Internet and save the stuffing around later. But if you're organised enough to get all your drivers ready ahead of time, and don't mind applying updates at a later stage, yes you can do it.

Solution

Gilbertify

Commendable
Jul 19, 2016

Hmm, i'll have to wait until I get internet then for convenience. Maybe not, but thanks for the heads up on that!

Thank you!

Gilbertify

Commendable
Jul 19, 2016

Thanks! I was able to do it offline. Just installed the USB wifi adapter, installed Mobo, CPU, and GPU drivers. Everything's good!