Unknown file EuviZhazh.dll error.

Solution
In regedit (type it in your search box) navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Nodes\CLSID - then with that folder selected go to edit > find and type in EuviZhazh.dll and untick all but 'data' in the 'look at' section, and click find next. That should find the full path.

Sir-Boop

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

I ran both malwarebytes and AVG's anti roolkit and normal scan and they came up with nothing, any other solutions that might work?

HawkinsT

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
You can see if any process is currently accessing the dll through 'tasklist /m "C:\SomeLocation\EuviZhazh.dll"' in a command prompt. There's a chance that'll help you track down the issue (if the issue isn't that this dll is missing).

Edit: If you just want to stop this error without investigating it, then:

regsvr32 /u C:\SomeLocation\EuviZhazh.dll

should do it.

Sir-Boop

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

Thing is I don't know the exact location. All I can see from the error is "...\Roaming\A...\" so I don't think I'd be able to run those commands unfortunately unless there is another way or I could find the exact location.

HawkinsT

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
In regedit (type it in your search box) navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Nodes\CLSID - then with that folder selected go to edit > find and type in EuviZhazh.dll and untick all but 'data' in the 'look at' section, and click find next. That should find the full path.

Solution

Sir-Boop

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

That worked thank you, I was able to find an entry in regedit that just pointed to that dll file which must have been deleted because I could find that or the folder in Windows Explorer.

When I ran this command "regsvr32 /u C:\SomeLocation\EuviZhazh.dll" it just made the error pop up again so I just deleted the regedit entry and hopefully that stops the error popping up.

Thank you for your help.